Friday 11 October 2013

Day Two at the Knitting & Stitching Show

Another fantastic day at the Knitting and Stitching Show! I arrived to bright sun on Alexandra Palace and rain clouds over London. 



Inside the Show, we had another very busy day with lots of visitors to the UKHKA Knitted Textile Awards Stand. It was so great to talk to everyone who came along to TG Q13. Thank you for all the lovely comments about my Kagome Cardigan.

I was able to have a very quick look around the rest of the Show during the last hour when the aisles were a little clearer. 


I also had a lovely chat with Malabrigo Yarns, who said they were bringing in more shades of yarn in the morning. That will be my first stop before being back on the stand to talk to more visitors. 

Really looking forward to Day Three!

No comments:

Post a Comment